Within the Krytan Ministry, there are two tracks of disciplinary action we use. Unfortunately, these were never documented clearly. Thus, we are doing so now. As of the time of this posting, everybody begins with a clean slate. Happy Wintersday.
The first track of disciplinary action is for all Krytan Ministry personnel, and is relevant to out-of-character communication and conduct. Violating our Rules and Guidelines or the terms of our Guild to Guild RP Contract will result in progression down this track.
- 1. Warning: You get one. You will receive a message from OOC Management on Enjin warning you.
- 2. Probation: You will receive a second Enjin message from OOC Management, during which you will also be informed you are on probation and the duration of said probation.
- 3. Removal or Suspension: You will receive a third Enjin message from OOC Management, then you will be either suspended from the guild (if you are not currently on probation) or permanently removed (if you are on probation).
Grave breaches of conduct like intentional deceit or harassment will result in immediate progression to Step 2 or 3 dependent on the severity and a two-thirds majority vote by OOC Management. If six months elapse without incident, progression on this track will be reset. Warnings and probations will be between OOC Management and the offender, and the details of removals and suspensions will only be as public as necessary to protect the integrity of the project.
The second track of disciplinary action is for Ministers only, and is relevant to their responsibilities from Role Information: Minister. Failing to fulfill these responsibilities will result in progression down this track.
- 1. Warning: Second verse, same as the first.
- 2. Demotion: If performance doesn't improve after the initial warning, OOC Management will send you an Enjin message instructing you to step down as Minister. Whether you do so completely or change gears to a less demanding position is up to you.
When the Krytan Ministry began, it had one affiliate: the Ministry Guard of Kryta. During Thom Rathorn's time as an OOC Manager, Seraph Falcon Company joined. Much, much later, the Shining Blade of the Queen requested affiliate status. The Krytan Ministry is constantly growing. What, in the grand scheme of things, does this mean?
Affiliate guilds get a representative slot to the advisory council for OOC Management. They will have direct, real-time communication to OOC Management and are usually our first choice for getting large-scale plots going. When we begin to explore new procedures and themes, affected affiliates are always the first opinions we seek. Whether Ministry personnel or not, like Xi, the representatives from affiliate guilds will be considered during searches for new OOC Managers (and sometimes instated). That said, we also expect affiliate guilds to encourage and enforce the policies about OOC communication and conduct.
So what does advising OOC Management mean? When the action starts, OOC Management is often divided in focus. Small groups of managers work on the changes people want to see and present them to their peers when finished. Dependent on the theme of your guild, you may be asked to work creatively with one or more of these groups on project improvements. For example, the representative of a Pact guild stationed in Kryta might be asked their opinion on a draft of military law the Military is working on.
- Mediation is comprised of Key, Lee and Xi, with Corrin alternating in if the issue is too personal to one of the usual mediators.
- Military is comprised of Janni, Rycas and Xi.
- Politics is comprised of Janni, Key and Lee.
- Benevolence is dedicated to helping heroes who want to oppose the Ministry run their plots smoothly, and is comprised of Janni, Key and Rycas.
- Malevolence is dedicated to helping the villains who want to rival the Ministry run their plots smoothly, and is comprised of Jones, Lee and Xi.
If you are a guild leader who would like your guild to receive affiliate status, please submit a Contact Us to talk about it. In contrast, our Guild to Guild RP Contract is just that: a contract of mutual expectations. Respected guilds are not affiliates unless the guild applies to become an affiliate and is accepted.